Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Not Dead Yet...

It definitely was a rough time in meatspace for a while there though.

Upcoming highlights:

1) "The Slayhack" will be going on hiatus. I have been following Diogo's posts over at https://oldskulling.blogspot.com/ on the revised edition of Sharp Swords & Sinister Spells, and I am beyond impressed with the previews, and the direction being taken is a lot like what I was trying to get out of The Slayhack. Diogo's work, and art/taste in art for his books is fantastic as well. No need to reinvent the wheel!

2) This other project is going to be heavily inspired by Mothership by Tuesday Knight Games and Solar Blades & Cosmic Spells (also by Diogo). There will be odds-n-ends from all over the place as well to be quite honest, but I am going for a more sci-fantasy/survival/gonzo/horror mix of a setting, and I don't think I'm going to be focusing quite as hard on being *-compatible, but instead provide generator/conversion tools/suggestions.

3) I'm going to start adding posts with reviews/mini-reviews of things I recommend/find cool. I will mostly be focusing on ttrpg games, with some video-games and other things that I at least relate to my thinking behind ttrpg games. This will also include posts on random/established mechanics that I find neat.

Thanks for hanging around!

No comments:

Post a Comment